Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions defines the rules for the sale of products offered by this shop, belonging to the company Folka Aleksandra Roszkowska based in Pęcice Małe, ul. Skowronków 21A , VAT reg: PL6771096099, tel. +48 504 799 077, adres email: email@example.com
- This shop sells products through the Internet.
- All products offered in the store are brand new and have a manufacturer’s guarantee.
- All prices for Polish version of the shop are given in PLN, EUR or GBP and include VAT.
- The price given for each commodity is binding at the time of placing an order.
- Shop folka.pl reserves the right to change prices of goods in the offer, introducing new products to the offer and make any changes relating to discounts and promotions.
- The sales contract is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish language between the buyer and the store owner, company Folka.
- VAT invoice is issued for each order, what is a confirmation of the contract and shall be forwarded along with the goods to the buyer.
- Ordered can be placed on folka.pl by sending an order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop folka.pl reserves the right to further verification of orders via the Internet or by telephone on the day of its receipt or the next day, if the order was placed after 17.00, while retaining the right to withdraw from the performance in the case, when data given by the buyer are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate.
- Realization of order follows:
- in case of orders paid upon receipt – after order verification by e-mail or telephone.
- in case of payment through the transfer directly into account of folka.pl – after receiving of your payment.
- in case of orders paid through the system PayU or PayPal – after receiving a confirmation of positive authorization from that system.
- The shop reserves the right to limit the payment method for cash on delivery in Poland, up to the 500PLN, this payment method is additionally charged by 3% of the order value.
- If after placing an order it appears that the merchandise is not available, the buyer shall be immediately informed about this fact by e-mail or telephone. In case of such a situation, the buyer decides on its implementation (partial implementation, waiting time, cancellation of all orders).
The customer has the choice of the following forms of payment for the goods:
Delivery in Poland
- Payment on delivery in Poland(up to 500PLN) – courier takes charge
- Payment by bank transfer or credit card through PayU(for PLN) PayPal (for EUR, GBP with additional charge of 3%) – debt service takes charge
- Payment by the bank transfer directly to the Folka store account for the following accounts:
- in PLN, Idea Bank SA, IBAN PL 55195000012006003522430001, SWIFT code of the bank: IEEAPLPA
- in EURO, Idea Bank SA, IBAN PL 98 1950 0001 2006 0035 2243 0003, code of the bank SWIFT banku: IEEAPLPA
- in GBP, Citibank Handlowy SA, IBAN PL 25 1030 0019 0108 2604 0122 1779, SWIFT code of the bank: CITIPLPX
- For each order to be delivered on territory of Poland the cost of delivery is added.
- For orders payable on delivery an extra charge for the service is additionally added.
Delivery outside Poland
- Payment by bank transfer or credit card through platform PayU (for PLN) or PayPal (for EUR, GBP with additional charge of 3%) – debt service takes charge
- Payment by bank transfer directly to the store for accounts in PLN, EURO and GBP. Folka Account number:
- in PLN, Folka Account number: Idea Bank SA, IBAN PL 55195000012006003522430001, SWIFT code of the bank: IEEAPLPA
- in EURO, Folka Account number: PL 66 1030 0019 0109 7848 1500 0907, SWIFT code of the bank: CITIPLPX
- in GBP, Folka Account number: PL 25 1030 0019 0108 2604 0122 1779, SWIFT code of the bank: CITIBANKi
- n USD, Folka Account number: PL 19 1030 0019 0108 4048 1001 1172, SWIFT code of the bank: CITIBANK
- For each order with supply in Europe, the cost of delivery by courier DPD/UPS/DHL is added.
- Note: International shipments can only be paid by bank transfer or by credit card.
Costs and delivery terms
- Delivery time is given with each product – set in working days counted from the date of placing an order until the moment of sending ordered goods from the shop. When ordering products with different times of realization, the longest of the following terms is valid.
- Deadline for receipt of shipment means lead time + estimated time of delivery.
- Courier delivery of orders in Poland – 1 working day.
- Courier delivery of orders in Europe – 2 – 4 working days.
- Courier delivery of orders outside Europe – 4 - 7 working days.
Costs of delivery orders in Poland:
- UPS/DHL shipping cost by courier (payment by credit card or by bank transfer) – accordance with offer on Checkout.
Cost of delivery orders outside Poland:
- UPS/DHL shipping cost by courier – delivery in Europe – specified by countries
- UPS/DHL shipping cost by courier outside Europe – specified by countries
The buyer is obliged to check the status of the shipment and its contents in the presence of the shipper. In case of transport damage he is obliged to carry acts of diligence required by the Act of 15.11.1984r – Transport Law / OJ 1995, No. 119, Poz. 575 with further changes/ to preserve the carrier’s liability, in particular, to cause the protocol establishment by the carrier of the consignment status and the circumstances of the inquiry. This is the basis for recognition of complaint. Acceptance of consignment from the courier company must be confirmed by a written receipt. Upon receipt, the property right to the goods and all the risks associated with the possession and use, in particular the risk of loss or damage pass on the Purchaser.
Returns and Complaints
- According to the Act of June 24th, 2014. art. 27, the buyer may cancel the purchased product for any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of delivery, provided that the product has not been used or has not been damaged in any way and is in its original packaging. Returned product must be accompanied by a written statement of withdrawal and invoice obtained with it. Shop guarantees repayment of the amount equal to the price of the goods within 14 working days by bank transfer on account specified by the buyer or postal address indicated in the contact. The cost of returning the goods is not refundable.
- If after receipt of the goods the buyer can find technical defects or damage during delivery, in the courier’s presence he should write damage protocol, in which there will be included the date, time and description of service failures or deficiencies noted. Exchange for a new product is only possible on the basis of whether written protocol.
- Damaged or defective product should be returned by courier or by post to: Folka, ul Skowronkow 21A, 05-806 Pecice Male. Cost of sending back the product is returned by the shop upon receipt and consideration of the complaint. All complaints are considered at the latest within 4 working days of receipt. Defective product will be exchanged for full value and if it is not possible, then the shop will pay back the equivalent price of the product or offer other products available in the store.
- Shop does not accept returns send back by COD.
- Buyer agrees to the processing and use of personal information, necessary to fulfill the order.
- Personal data contained in our database are processed exclusively for its needs and are not shared with other entities. The data are collected with proper diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized people, in accordance with the Law of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997, Nr 133, poz. 883).
- Buyer has the right to inspect his data, correct them and request removal from our database.
- Buyer acknowledges that certain of our products are hand-made, which does not allow the faithful reproduction of their appearance. These differences may relate to color, shape and pattern.
- Buyer is obliged to receive ordered goods and balance an account for ordered goods in accordance with the chosen form of payment. Buyer may refuse to receive ordered goods only in case of affirmation in the receipt of the consignment that its damage.
- All information, product images, logos, manufacturers are protected by copyright. It is prohibited to copy and redistribute them, use for commercial purposed or presentation without the consent of the owner.
- For all issues parties will seek the resolution amicably and when an agreement is impossible, the dispute shall be settled to jurisdiction proper for the seat of the Seller.
- The store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules. Information about changes will be posted on www.folka.pl
- Placing an order continues acceptance of the provisions of there Regulations.